Many US Military Bases have a Travel and Office Ticket where you can purchase your Universal Orlando Resort tickets and passes.
These Ticket Offices often sell both the Universal Orlando Freedom Pass and Regular Military Discounted Universal Orlando Tickets, which are entirely different products/promotions.
The difference i price being any local fees or discounts offered.
Important Points to Keep In Mind:
- Universal Orlando Resort does not sell military discounted tickets at their ticket windows.
- You must purchase them from military resellers (Base Ticket Office, Shades of Green, or the Orlando ITT)
- Many Base Ticket Offices only carry a limited selection of tickets i.e. type or number of days.
- They can order whatever you need, but it may take from a few days to a week or two to do so.
- Plan on stopping by your Ticket Office at least 2 to 3 weeks before you’d like to have your tickets in hand in case they need to order them!
- Universal Orlando tickets and passes can also be purchased long distance.
- The Military Freedom Pass can also be added on as part your Universal Orlando Resort Hotel Package
Welcome to Military Disney Tips!
We have lot’s more information on Disney Discounts for the Military Community (Some you might not know about!). Please go to our home page to see the different info we offer, or check out the menu links at the top of the page!
Military Discounted Ticket Prices
Base Ticket Offices have prices that are very similar to the Shades of Green Ticket Office (usually within a dollar or two). Here are links to our Shades of Green Ticket Office Price Pages:
Here’s Information on Disneyland Prices:
Planning a Universal Orlando Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Want to get the lowest price on your Universal Orlando Resort Hotel? Contact Our Recommended Military Specializing Travel Agent