The Royal Pacific Resort is one Universal Orlando’s Premier Resort Hotels!
The Royal Pacific Resort is a South Seas themed resort, where you’ll find palm trees surrounding the central sandy beach pool.
The Royal Pacific Resort is the second furthest Hotel to both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure of the on-campus hotels. It offers all of the Premier Universal Hotel Benefits.
You’ll enjoy quick transportation to the parks, Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay one hour before the theme park opens, plus Unlimited Express Pass access to attractions when staying at Universal Orlando’s Premier Resorts.
Royal Pacific Resort Guest Rooms
The Royal Pacific Resort has a few varieties of room types to choose from. All are tastefully decorated and have great views.
The Royal Pacific offers a couple options of parlors that can be connected to your room to add additional seating room, beds, and square feet.
Royal Pacific Resort Room Types
- Standard and Water View Rooms: 335 square feet with 1 King or 2 Queen Beds. King room accommodates 3 with rollaway bed. Queen rooms accommodate 5 with rollaway bed. Views of Courtyard, Pool, or River.
- King Suites: 670 square feet with 1 King Bed. Accommodates 4 with pull-out sofa bed in separate living area. Max of 3 adults.
- Jurassic World Kids Suites: 370 square feet. A standard king bedroom for adults connects to a separate room for the kids. Children’s room opens only into adults’ room. accommodates 5 guests (maximum 3 adults)
- Hospitality Parlor Suites: 1,005 square feet (Parlor only). Parlor (sitting room, dining room, kitchen, and full bath) connects to either King or Double Queen Standard or Water View Room. Accommodates up to 5 guests with Queens and rollaway bed
- Royal Parlor Suites: 1,005 square feet (Parlor only). Parlor (sitting room, dining room, kitchen, and full bath) connects to either King or Double Queen Royal Club Room. Accommodates up to 5 guests with Queens and rollaway bed
- Presidential Suites: 1,340 square feet. Accommodates 2 guests with a King bed. optional, connects to up to two King or Double Queen Royal Club Rooms
Prices for standard rooms range between $210 and $480 per night These do not factor in any military discount as these are based on availability. Prices listed subject to change by Universal.
Royal Pacific Resort Total Room Inventory
1000 Rooms and Suites:
- 662 Standard View Queen Rooms
- 76 Standard View King Rooms
- 141 Water View Queen Rooms
- 20 Water View King Rooms
- 18 Royal Club Level Queens
- 32 Royal Club Level Kings
- 28 King Suites
- 8 Jurassic World Kids Suites
- 10 Hospitality Parlor Suites
- 3 Royal Parlor Suites
- 2 Presidential Suites
Royal Pacific Resort Dining
Islands Dining Room – B,D – Table Service – Polynesian-inspired restaurant, serving a specialty Pan Asian menu for dinner. Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Jake’s American Bar – L,D – Table Service – This full-service bar pays homage to the fabled South Seas explorer Jake McNally, whose seaplane floats in the lagoon. Toast his adventures with cocktails, appetizers and select entrees.
Orchid Court Lounge & Sushi Bar – D – Family-friendly fare with a touch of Italian charm. Both indoor and outdoor plaza dining are available. Closed Mondays
Tuk Tuk Market – B,L,D – Quick Service – Starbucks coffee, breakfast items, pastries, hot and cold sandwiches, wok bowls, sushi to go, ice cream and gelato.
Bula Bar & Grille – casual poolside eatery offers food and beverages with a tropical flair, from fruity cocktails to fish tacos, to Kona Burgers and more.
Room Service – 24/7
Royal Pacific Resort Features
- Pool – Sink your toes into the white sand beach of the huge lagoon-style pool. The palm tree-lined pool area features two hot tubs, a beach volleyball court and the impressive Royal Bali Sea interactive water play area for children.
- Game Room
- Gym – Over 5,000 square feet of fitness and workout equipment, steam/sauna, co-ed whirlpool and separate men’s and women’s locker rooms and lounges.
- Walking And Jogging Paths
- Hotel Kid’s Camp – At Universal Orlando’s on-site Children’s Activity Centers, kids can kick back with supervised fun and entertainment while the adults enjoy time to themselves.
- Torch Lighting Ceremony – Gather by the pool on select evenings (weather permitting) for the torch lighting ceremony featuring the “oli aloha” welcoming chant, a fire dancer and more.
Royal Pacific Resort Universal Resort Benefits
- Free Unlimited Universal Express Pass
- Priority seating at select restaurants throughout the resort
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay one hour before the theme park opens
- Complimentary transportation to Universal’s theme parks and CityWalk
- Resort-wide charging privileges
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
- Golf Universal Orlando program
- Complimentary access** to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk for the length of stay
Royal Pacific Resort Amenities
- Complimentary wireless internet access in each guest room and most common areas of the hotel
- 300 thread count, 100% cotton bed linens
- Flat Panel Television including HD channels
- Smart room technology for automated heating and air conditioning
- iHome clock radios with iPod docking stations
- Keurig Coffee Makers featuring Emeril’s gourmet coffee and assorted teas
- Three telephones with dual voice lines, data port, and voicemail
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Separate bath and vanity area with two separate sinks
- Hair dryer and make-up mirror in the bathroom
- Cotton signature bathrobes
- Daily newspaper delivery upon request
- Complimentary turndown service upon request
- 24-Hour room service
- Rollaway beds upon request (Fees apply)
- Cribs complimentary upon request
Royal Pacific Resort Location
The Royal Pacific Resort is located on Universal Orlando Resort’s central waterway but is the furthest away from all the action of all the Premier Resorts.
The Royal Pacific is located closest to the Islands of Adventure park, while the Universal Studios park is a bit further.
Royal Pacific Resort Transportation
Water Taxi transportation is available between the Royal Pacific Resort and Universal CityWalk which is located between the two theme parks.
Bus transportation is available to Universal CityWalk’s Bus Depot where you can walk to the parks or transfer to buses bound for all other Universal Orlando destinations.
From the Royal Pacific Resort it’s under a quarter mile walk to Islands of Adventure and just under a half mile to Universal Studios.
Universal’s Official Travel Time in Minutes from Loews Royal Pacific Resort to:
|Walking||Shuttle Bus||Water Taxi|
|Islands of Adventure||10-15||15-20||7-10|
Parking fees for registered guests are $28.00 per-night for self-parking and $37.00 per night for valet parking.
Free daily transportation for hotel guests to SeaWorld and Aquatica.
Our Thoughts on the Royal Pacific Resort
The Royal Pacific Resort is a beautiful, relaxing resort. Dining options can be limited based on the day of the week (hopefully this will change in the future).
We did find our room on the most recent stay to be run down, with torn wallpaper and extremely worn and smelly chairs.
See all of Universal’s Resort Hotels
Interested in a stay at Universal Hotel?
Check out my Recommended Travel Agent
Planning a Universal Orlando Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Want to get the lowest price on your Universal Orlando Resort Hotel? Contact Our Recommended Military Specializing Travel Agent
Leave a Reply