The Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites is one Universal Orlando’s Value Resort Hotels!
The Dockside Inn and Suites is an economical option for those planning a Universal Orlando Resort vacation. While the Endless Summer Resorts lack some of the extras found at the more expensive resorts, they are the newest Universal resorts and in the very best condition.
You’ll enjoy free bus transportation and Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay one hour before the theme park opens when staying at this Universal Hotel.
Dockside Inn and Suites Guest Rooms
The Dockside Inn and Suites has a couple types of room types to choose from. All are decorated in a clean modern style.
The Dockside Inn and Suites offers standard rooms and suites.
Dockside Inn and Suites Room Types
- Standard Rooms: 315 square feet with 2 Queen Beds. Rooms accommodate 4.
- Pool View Rooms: 315 square feet with 2 Queen Beds. Rooms accommodate 4.
- 2-Bedroom Suite: 440 square feet with 2 Queen Beds and pull-out sofa. Kitchenette with mini refrigerator, microwave, picnic table, second TV, and small sink. Suites accommodate 6.
- 2-Bedroom Suite Pool View: 440 square feet with 2 Queen Beds and pull-out sofa. Kitchenette with mini refrigerator, microwave, picnic table, second TV, and small sink. Suites accommodate 6.
Prices for standard rooms range between $100 and $145 per night These do not factor in any military discount as these are based on availability. Prices listed subject to change by Universal.
Dockside Inn and Suites Total Room Inventory
- 576 Standard Rooms
- 415 Pool View Rooms
- 645 2-Bedroom Suites
- 414 2-Bedroom Suite Pool View
Dockside Inn and Suites Dining
Pier 8 Market– B,L,D – Quick Service– Features multiple food stations offering selections such as deli items, pizzas, burgers, salads and desserts. Grab and go options also available.
The Oasis Beach Bar – Pool Bar – serving cocktails, frozen drinks, wine, beer, smoothies and more.
The Wave Makers – Pool Bar – serving cocktails, frozen drinks, wine, beer, smoothies and more.
Sunset Lounge – Lobby Bar – Enjoy this relaxing lounge located between the lobby and Pier 8 Market..
Pizza – L,D – Pick up or delivery of salads, pizza, and desserts. (Delivery only Fri-Sat starting at 6p.m.)
Dockside Inn and Suites Features
- 2 Pool Areas – featuring a children’s play area and sand beaches.
- Game Room
- Fitness Center
Dockside Inn and Suites Universal Resort Benefits
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay one hour before the theme park opens
- Complimentary bus transportation to Universal’s theme parks and CityWalk
- Resort-wide charging privileges
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
- Complimentary access** to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk for the length of stay
Dockside Inn and Suites Amenities
- Complimentary wireless internet access in each guest room and most common areas of the hotel
- 100% cotton bed linens
- Flat Panel Television including HD channels
- Smart room technology for automated heating and air conditioning
- Coffee Maker (in suites)
- One telephone with single voice line and voicemail
- Mini refrigerator
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Separate bath and vanity
- Hair dryer
- Cribs complimentary upon request
- Bathrooms are either shower or shower and bathtub combination
Dockside Inn and Suites Location
The Dockside Inn and Suites is located across Interstate-4 from Universal Orlando’s Main Campus. So there’s no boat transportation available from the resort and it is not possible to walk to the theme parks etc. (it is technically possible to walk, but it 1.15 miles on sidewalks along surface streets to get to the Universal Bus Station)
The Endless Summer Resorts sit on the property that used to be Orlando’s big water park, Wet ‘n Wild. Dockside Inn and Suites is on the site of the parking lot, while Surfside Inn and Suites is where the water park used to be. Universal purchased the property years ago. All of the specialty drinks at the Pool Bars are named after Wet ‘n Wild’s slides.
Dockside Inn and Suites Transportation
Bus transportation is available to Universal CityWalk’s Bus Depot where you can walk to the parks or transfer to buses bound for all other Universal Orlando destinations.
Universal’s Official Travel Time in Minutes from the Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites to:
|Walking||Shuttle Bus||Water Taxi|
|Islands of Adventure||N/A||10-15||N/A|
Parking fees for registered guests are $15.00 per-night for self-parking.
Free daily transportation for hotel guests to SeaWorld and Aquatica.
Our Thoughts on the Endless Summer Resort -Dockside Inn and Suites
The Endless Summer – Dockside Inn and Suites is a large busy resort. The Endless Summer Resorts are the cheapest two resorts “on property.”
Interested in a stay at Universal Hotel?
Check out my Recommended Travel Agent
Planning a Universal Orlando Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Want to get the lowest price on your Universal Orlando Resort Hotel? Contact Our Recommended Military Specializing Travel Agent