Universal Orlando Resort offers Free Bus Service to all destinations on property!
Universal Orlando Resort provides quick, efficient bus service to all destinations on property to their guests for free. This is the primary method of getting to the theme parks for those staying at Universal Resorts do not have Water Taxi Service.
Bus service is available:
- From all of Universal Orlando Resort’s Hotels to the CityWalk Bus Station located at the entrance to CityWalk which is located between Hollywood Studios and Islands of Adventure
- From all of Universal Orlando Resort’s Hotels except the Cabana Bay Resort and Adventura Hotel to Volcano Bay (you can walk from these hotels)
- From the CityWalk Bus Station to all Universal Orlando Resorts
- From the Universal Orlando Parking Structure to Volcano Bay (for day guests parking there, volcano bay has no parking lot of it’s own)
Resort Bus Stations
Each Universal Resort Hotel has a bus station where you wait for the next bus to arrive. Wait times between buses are about 15 minutes or less!
CityWalk Bus Station
The CityWalk Bus Station is the main station for Universal Orlando Resort. It is located between the parking structures and Universal CityWalk
When you arrive at the CityWalk Bus Station from your Resort Hotel, you’ll head up the escalator (or elevator) and arrive in the main security area. All guests arriving via motor vehicles will process through security here.
Then it’s a short walk (or use the moving slide-ways) to enter Universal CityWalk. From CityWalk it is a short walk to either of the theme parks.
When departing to head back to your hotel, just look for the sign for you resort.
Travel times around Universal Orlando Resort are pretty quick!
|Bus Stop||Travel Time to CityWalk Station||Travel Time to Volcano Bay|
|Parking Garage*||N/A||5 minutes|
|Portofino Bay||5 minutes||9 minutes|
|Hard Rock Hotel||4 minutes||7 minutes|
|Royal Pacific||5 minutes||5 minutes|
|Sapphire Falls||5 minutes||4 minutes|
|Aventura||6 minutes||No Bus Provided|
|Cabana Bay||7 minutes||No Bus Provided|
|Endless Summer Dockside & Surfside||5 minutes||8 minutes|
* Bus to Volcano Bay departs from the parking garage adjacent to CityWalk (Level 1 Cat in the Hat parking area).
See the Transportation Overview Page
Planning a Universal Orlando Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Want to get the lowest price on your Universal Orlando Resort Hotel? Contact Our Recommended Military Specializing Travel Agent