The Adventura Hotel is one Universal Orlando’s Two Prime Value Resort Hotels!
The Adventura Hotel is an ultra-modern styled 17-floor tall tower with a rooftop bar.
Many of the tower rooms have scenic views of the Sapphire Falls Resort with the theme parks behind it, the Cabana Bay Beach Resort and Volcano Bay behind it, or the international Drive area of Orlando.
You’ll enjoy free bus transportation and Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay one hour before the theme park opens when staying at this Universal Hotel.
Adventura Hotel Guest Rooms
The Adventura Hotel has a few types of room to choose from. All are decorated ultra modern style.
The Adventura Hotel offers standard rooms and suites.
A neat feature of the Adventura Hotel is the multi-function iPad in each room, that can be used to control room features like the TV, lighting, and temperature controls.
Adventura Hotel Room Types
- Standard Double Queen Rooms: 315 square feet with 2 Queen Beds. Rooms accommodate 4.
- Standard King Rooms: 238 square feet with 1 King Bed. Rooms accommodate 4 with pull-out sofa.
- Double Queen Skyline View Rooms: 315 square feet with 2 Queen Beds. Rooms accommodate 4.
- Deluxe Double Queen Rooms: 395 square feet with 2 Queen. Rooms accommodate 4.
- Deluxe King Rooms: 395 square feet with 1 King Bed and pull-out sofa.
- Kids’ Suites: 575 square feet with 2 Queen Beds, 2 Twin Beds, and a couch/foam bed plus extra TV. There is no special kids’ theming. Suites accommodate 5 (including 3 adults).
- Skyline View Kids’ Suites: 575 square feet with 2 Queen Beds, 2 Twin Beds, and a couch/foam bed plus extra TV. There is no special kids’ theming. Suites accommodate 5 (including 3 adults).
Prices for standard rooms range between $116 and $300 per night These do not factor in any military discount as these are based on availability. Prices listed subject to change by Universal.
Adventura Hotel Total Room Inventory
600 Rooms and Suites:
- 267 Standard Double Queen Rooms
- 55 Standard King Rooms
- 209 Double Queen Skyline View Rooms
- 43 Deluxe Double Queen Rooms
- 13 Deluxe King Rooms
- 7 Kids’ Suites
- 6 Skyline View Kids’ Suites
Adventura Hotel Dining
Urban Pantry – B,L,D – Quick Service – Food Court featuring various meal options at different stations, such as pizza, burgers, Asian, or International. Note payment is required at each station, you can’t get whatever the family wants at different stations and pay all at once.
Bar 17 Bistro – Rooftop Service – This full-service bar sits atop the hotel’s top floor. It features sweeping views of Universal’s property and the International Drive area of Orlando. Bar snacks are available. Note: much of the bar has no roof and it closes for inclement weather.
BarVentura – Lobby Bar.
Bar Sol – Pool Bar.
Adventura Hotel Features
- Pool – The pool area features a splash zone for kids, a hot tub, and fire pit. Bar Sol is conveniently collocated for some cool drinks.
- Game Room
- Fitness Center
- Walking And Jogging Paths
- Hotel Kid’s Camp – At Universal Orlando’s on-site Children’s Activity Centers, kids can kick back with supervised fun and entertainment while the adults enjoy time to themselves.
Adventura Hotel Universal Resort Benefits
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay one hour before the theme park opens
- Complimentary bus transportation to Universal’s theme parks and CityWalk
- Resort-wide charging privileges
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
- Complimentary access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk for the length of stay
Adventura Hotel Amenities
- In-room iPad tablet controls many of the room’s features
- Complimentary wireless internet access in each guest room and most common areas of the hotel
- 100% cotton bed linens
- Flat Panel Television including HD channels
- Smart room technology for automated heating and air conditioning
- Cuisinart single coffee pod brewer
- One telephone with single voice line and voicemail
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Separate bath and vanity
- Hair dryer
- Cribs complimentary upon request
- Bathrooms are either shower or shower and bathtub combination
Adventura Hotel Location
The Adventura Hotel is located on Universal Orlando Resort’s main campus but off the central waterway. It is however right next to the Sapphire Falls Resort which does have a boat dock.
The Adventura Hotel is located near the Volcano Bay water park, which is just a short walk away.
Adventura Hotel Transportation
Boat transportation is available next door at the Sapphire Falls Resort (a 5-minute walk from Adventura’s lobby to the Boat Dock. There you can catch the water taxi’s to Universal CityWalk which is located between the two theme parks.
Bus transportation is available to Universal CityWalk’s Bus Depot where you can transfer to buses bound for all other Universal Orlando destinations.
From the Adventura Hotel it’s over three quarters mile walk to Islands of Adventure and just under a mile to Universal Studios by walking paths.
Universal’s Official Travel Time in Minutes from The Adventura Hotel to:
|Walking||Shuttle Bus||Water Taxi|
|Islands of Adventure||25-30||10-15||N/A|
Parking fees for registered guests are $28.00 per-night for self-parking and $37.00 per night for valet parking.
Free daily transportation for hotel guests to SeaWorld and Aquatica.
Our Thoughts on the Adventura Hotel
The Adventura Hotel is a beautiful, relaxing resort. We find the dining options to be quite limited at the hotel, but Sapphire Falls is right next door for more options.
The lack of a dedicated boat dock in no issue due to the proximity of Sapphire Falls’ dock.
Planning a Universal Orlando Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Want to get the lowest price on your Universal Orlando Resort Hotel? Contact Our Recommended Military Specializing Travel Agent