Universal Orlando Resort offers Water Taxi Service From its Premier and Preferred Hotels to the CityWalk Dock located between Hollywood Studios and Islands of Adventure.
From the CityWalk Dock, it is a short walk to the theme parks.
It’s easy and quick to grab the Water Taxis from your resort to the parks and believe me after a long day on you feet it’s really nice to sit back and relax on the quick trip back to your hotel!
Universal Orlando Water Taxi Detais:
- The Water Taxi Service begins 30 minutes prior to Early Park Admission
- Water Taxi Service runs until 2:30 a.m.
- Water Taxi Service does stop for severe weather such as thunderstorms
- Water Taxis depart approximately every 15 minutes
- Travel times are approximately 5 to 15 minutes depending on distance
- Water Taxis are a free service for to everyone
At the CityWalk Dock, you’ll find different line queues for each destination resort.
Water Taxi Routes
The Universal Water Taxis sail on the central waterway of the main Universal Main Campus.
Hotels served by the Water Taxis are:
Note: the Adventura Hotel does not have it’s own dock, but it is located right next to the Sapphire Falls Resort. It’s just a couple minute walk from the Adventura’s lobby to Sapphire Fall’s boat dock.
You’ll process through Universal Security before boarding the water taxi at your resort.
See the Transportation Overview Page
See My Hotel Info:
Planning a Universal Orlando Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Want to get the lowest price on your Universal Orlando Resort Hotel? Contact Our Recommended Military Specializing Travel Agent