The Sapphire Falls Resort is Universal Orlando’s Only Preferred Resort Hotel!
This Resort Category falls in between the Premier and Prime Value Categories.
The Sapphire Falls Resort is a Caribbean themed resort, where you’ll find palm trees surrounding the central sandy beach pool.
The Sapphire Falls Resort is the second furthest Hotel to both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure of all the on campus hotels.
You’ll enjoy quick transportation to the parks, Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay one hour before the theme park opens.
Sapphire Falls Resort Guest Rooms
The Sapphire Falls Resort has a few varieties of room types to choose from. All are tastefully decorated and have great views.
The Sapphire Falls Resort offers several options of parlors that can be connected to your room to add additional seating room, beds, and square feet.
Sapphire Falls Resort Room Types
- Standard Rooms: 320 square feet with 2 Queen Beds. Accommodates 5 with rollaway bed.
- Lagoon View Queen Rooms: 320 square feet with 2 Queen Beds. Accommodates 5 with a roll away bed.
- Lagoon View King Rooms: 320 square feet with 1 King Bed. Accommodates 4 with a pull-out sofa bed in sitting room.
- Pool View Queen Rooms: 320 square feet with 2 Queen Beds. Accommodates 5 with a roll away bed.
- Pool View King Rooms: 320 square feet with 1 King Bed. Accommodates 4 with a pull-out sofa bed in sitting room.
- King Suites: 595 square feet with 1 King Bed. Accommodates 4 with a pull-out sofa bed in sitting room. Max 3 adults.
- Kids’ Suites: 595 square feet with 1 King Bed and 2 Twin Beds. Accommodates 5 with a roll away bed. Max 3 adults. Id’s room has no exterior access.
- Sapphire Suites: 850 square feet with 1 King Bed and a pull-out sofa. Accommodates 5 with a roll away bed.
- Hospitality Suites: 1355 square feet with 1 King Bed. Accommodates 3 with a roll away bed.
- Presidential Suite: 1295 square feet wit 1 King Bed. Outdoor terrace with seating. Accommodates 2 guests. Up to 2 optional additional Pool or Lagoon View rooms can connect.
Prices for standard rooms range between $179 and $284 per night These do not factor in any military discount as these are based on availability. Prices listed subject to change by Universal.
Sapphire Falls Resort Total Room Inventory
1000 Rooms and Suites:
- 493 Standard Rooms
- 215 Lagoon View 2 Queen Rooms
- 16 Lagoon View 1 King Rooms
- 176 Pool View 2 Queen Rooms
- 16 Pool View 1 King Rooms
- 10 King Suites
- 36 Kids’ Suites
- 20 Sapphire Suites
- 15 Hospitality Suites
- 2 Presidential Suite
Sapphire Falls Resort Dining
Amatista Cookhouse – B,L every day, D closed Sun-Mon – Table Service – Enjoy a seasonal menu keeps things deliciously fresh with Caribbean-inspired cuisine.
New Dutch Trading Co. – B,L,D – Counter Service – Sundries, craft sandwiches, freshly brewed coffee, pastries and more at this lobby location.
Drhum Club Kantine – BD – Family-friendly fare with a touch of Italian charm. Both indoor and outdoor plaza dining are available.
Strong Water Tavern – LD – Table Service – this Rum Bar is beautiful with rum cask lids lining the ceiling and a maritime mural behind the bar. The Tavern stocks a wall of rums (including rare and vintage). You’ll have your own rum specialist to assist. Featuring Ceviche and other lite Caribbean Tapas. Closed Tues-Wed.
Room Service – 24/7
Sapphire Falls Resort Features
- Pools – 16,000 square foot pool with a sand beach, water slide, children’s play area, hot tub, and cabanas for rent.
- Game Room
- Mandara Spa – Indulge in pampering skin care, wraps, body treatments, hair and nail care, massages, a complimentary fitness center, and exclusive steam and sauna facilities.
- Walking And Jogging Paths
- Hotel Kid’s Camp – At Universal Orlando’s on-site Children’s Activity Centers, kids can kick back with supervised fun and entertainment while the adults enjoy time to themselves.
Sapphire Falls Resort Universal Resort Benefits
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay one hour before the theme park opens
- Complimentary transportation to Universal’s theme parks and CityWalk
- Resort-wide charging privileges
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
Sapphire Falls Resort Amenities
- Complimentary wireless internet access in each guest room and most common areas of the hotel
- 300 thread count, 100% cotton bed linens
- Flat Panel Television including HD channels
- Smart room technology for automated heating and air conditioning
- iHome clock radios with iPod docking stations
- Keurig Coffee Makers featuring Emeril’s gourmet coffee and assorted teas
- Three telephones with dual voice lines, data port, and voicemail
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Separate bath and vanity area with two separate sinks
- Hair dryer and make-up mirror in the bathroom
- Cotton signature bathrobes
- Daily newspaper delivery upon request
- Complimentary turndown service upon request
- 24-Hour room service
- Rollaway beds upon request (Fees apply)
- Cribs complimentary upon request
Sapphire Falls Resort Location
The Sapphire Falls Resort is located on Universal Orlando Resort’s Main Campus and central waterway at the far southern end.
The Sapphire Falls Resort is located within a shote walk to Volcano Bay’s entrance.
Sapphire Falls Resort Transportation
Boat transportation is available between The Sapphire Falls Resort and Universal CityWalk which is located between the two theme parks
Water Taxi transportation is available between Sapphire Falls and Universal CityWalk which is located between the two theme parks.
Bus transportation is available to Universal CityWalk’s Bus Depot where you can walk to the parks or transfer to buses bound for all other Universal Orlando destinations.
From the Sapphire Falls Resort it’s over a half mile walk to Islands of Adventure and over three quarters of a mile to Universal Studios.
Universal’s Official Travel Time in Minutes from The Sapphire Falls Resort to:
|Walking||Shuttle Bus||Water Taxi|
|Islands of Adventure||15-20||15-20||6-10|
Parking fees for registered guests are $26.00 per-night for self-parking and $45.00 per night for valet parking.
Free daily transportation for hotel guests to SeaWorld and Aquatica.
Our Thoughts on the Sapphire Falls Resort
The Sapphire Falls Resort is big and beautiful. We love it! If you want all the perks of staying at a Universal Premier Hotel except Unlimited Express Pass at a lower cost, this is your place.
Interested in a stay at Universal Hotel?
Check out my Recommended Travel Agent
Planning a Universal Orlando Trip? Want to get the best military discounts that are available? Feeling a little confused? Get Our Email Newsletter
Want to get the lowest price on your Universal Orlando Resort Hotel? Contact Our Recommended Military Specializing Travel Agent